????Full Moon April 2021 Prediction???? ????PICK A CARD???? What Blessings Are Coming Towards You?


Hello friends and welcome to my channel! My name is Valeria and I am a tarot reader and channeler. April 2021 will have a full moon in Scorpio and in this video I will talk about what blessings or manifestations are coming towards you during/around this full moon. Please feel free to leave your story in the comment section down below and have a wonderful day! NOTE: I apologize that the numbers indicating each pile are a little off. For some reason they have shifted after I exported the file to mp4, while in the unexported file they are fine. I'm still figuring out why this happens. I hope this does not bother you guys too much. TIMESTAMPS Pile 1 - 1:27 Pile 2 - 13:04 Pile 3 - 27:54 Pile 4 - 37:35 Decks used in this reading: ???? Moonology Oracle Cards ???? Keepers Of The Light Oracle Deck ???? Angels Answers Oracle Deck ???? The Muse Tarot ???? Oracle Of The Mermaids Follow me on my other channel Valeria X were I post covers of my favorite songs:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgjAMYIFOoCeQ8AjY9zryFw DISCLAIMER This video is made for entertainment puroses only. I cannot guarantee 100% accuracy for any reading and I am not responsible for any decisions you make. Please use your own judgement when making decisions.

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Saliva stepsister prada